Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Damien Rice - 9 crimes




listen!

this blog has been stagnant for toooooooooo long..i came across this song..my fren asked me to hear it out..and i think the lyrics are really intriguing..let's discuss wat the song means.. =)

LYRICS

Leave me out with the waste

This is not what I do

It's the wrong kind of place

To be thinking of you

It's the wrong time

For somebody new

It's a small crime

And I've got no excuse

Is that alright?

Give my gun away when it's loaded

Is that alright?

If u don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it

Is that alright?

Give my gun away when it's loaded

Is that alright

With you?

Leave me out with the waste

This is not what I do

It's the wrong kind of place

To be cheating on you

It's the wrong time

She's pulling me through

It's a small crime

And I've got no excuse

Is that alright?

I give my gun away when it's loaded

Is that alright?

If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it

Is that alright?

I give my gun away when it's loaded

Is that alright

Is that alright with you?

Is that alright?

I give my gun away when it's loaded

Is that alright?

If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it

Is that alright?

If I give my gun away when it's loaded

Is that alright

Is that alright with you?

Is that alright?

Is that alright?

Is that alright with you?

Is that alright?

Is that alright?

Is that alright with you?

No...


Comments:
I think it's abt this guy, falling for another girl while his heart is still with yet another woman. The gun in the lyrics refers to his heart, the the loaded gun refers to the presence of someone else in the heart.'if u dun shoot it how am i supposed to hold it' = if u dun empty out e bullets (dun let go of someone else), den how the girl is suppose to get hold of the guy's heart.
so essentially, the song ask if it's alrite to have to 2 ppl at a time in one's heart. i tink romantically wise.

my take on the song lyrics. comments anyone?
 
screw the person above. some spam. go away.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?